Thursday, July 4, 2013

dive in -- New Project



During the spring, I completed most of the development for our Antique/Vintage/Eclectic Item Stores on EBay and Etsy. This project is composed of the following pieces:

Website: www.brownstownmarketplace.com
EBay store: www.stores.ebay.com/Brownstown-Marketplace
ETsy store: www.etsy.com/shop/FlatRockMarketplace
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/BrownstownMarketplace.

It seems my creative juices are still flowing.

My next project is building a gateway to all of Amazon.com's products. They encourage affiliates to direct business to their marketplace by linking through their own content.

This is an experiment to see if this blog will link to my new Web Store.

Please check out my store and use it to purchase items via Amazon:

www.flatrockdeals.com

This is a test, only a test. LOL

No comments: