Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Marketing Campaign is Working -- Now I need some sales!

Many of you probably know that I am a Project Manager and a dreamer.

My latest dream is to retire from full time work for the third time. I would like to do that sometime during the next year.

When I leave my full time position, I will need something to challenge my need to build and manage projects.

I know this is the most important project that is on my horizon. It must be planned and executed with finesse. So -- In the words of Hannibal on the A-Team - here's my plan.

Build two on-line stores, the first to allow Pat and I to search and rescue antiques and collectibles for resale; and the second, to offer great discounts on Amazon.com merchandise for my customers.

Project Recap:

All setup work has been completed on both Stores.

Both stores are populated with products.

My Inventory control is in place.

Phase 1 of my Marketing Plan is complete and operational.

Last step is to wait patiently while my marketing plan brings in customers.

My Antique and Collectible EBay store, Brownstown Marketplace has been up and running for about 1 1/2 years and is doing quite well considering the time pressure of my full time job at United Airlines.

My Online store that offers Amazon.com merchandise at discounted prices, Flatrockdeals.com is also up and running.

Patience Please!

No comments: